Programs for the FutureThe National Council of Resistance of Iran has ratified specific plans and programs for:
- Separation of Church and State
- Autonomy of Iranian Kurdistan within the territorial integrity of Iran
- Abolishment of all discrimination based on gender, ethnic background or religion
- Progress towards abolishing the coupon system of commodity rationing and establishing a healthy economy
- Release of all political prisoners
- Disarmament and dissolution of all suppressive institutions set up by the Khomeini regime
- Conducting public, internationally observed investigations of the crimes committed by the clerical regime's officials
- Safeguards for complete freedom of expression and belief
- Guarantees for complete freedom of the press and political parties
- Legal and occupational security for all citizens, as stressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
These ratifications clearly define the tasks of the provisional government.