- Shiraz Medical University: The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations in the Province has risen to 1,683 patients, 206 in ICU. (Fars news agency, November 2, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: 21 COVID-19 patients died in the past 24 hours. Currently, out of 1,061 COVID-19 patients, 233 are in ICU. (State Radio and TV news agency, November 2, 2021
- Yazd Medical University: The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations is still rising in the Province. In the past 24 hours, 114 patients were hospitalized. (Moj news agency, November 2, 2021
- Kermanshah Medical University: Currently, 605 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, 144 in the ICU, and 220 outpatients were treated with Remdesivir injection in the past 24 hours. (IRNA news agency, November 2, 2021
- The Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Semnan: The trend of Coronavirus infection is increasing. In the past 24 hours, 230 definite cases of COVID-19 were identified. (ISNA news agency, November 2, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, that the COVID-19 fatalities in 547 cities across Iran had surpassed 469,100. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 109,945, Khorasan Razavi 38,350, Isfahan 31,960, Khuzestan 28,695, West Azerbaijan 17,423, Mazandaran 17,210, Gilan 16,355, Lorestan 15,585, Alborz 13,843, Kermanshah 8,649, Central Province 8,573, and Kurdistan 7,582.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 2, 2021