- The Health Ministry announced that 201 people died due to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, the highest figure in the past 45 days. (IRNA news agency, July 15, 2021)
- Managing Director of Milad Hospital, Tehran; We are returning to war conditions. The number of outpatients and the mortality rate has surged dramatically. I wish I could show a video of the emergency ward for you to understand the gravity. (State TV, July 15, 2021)
- Head of Rasoul Akram Hospital in Tehran: We will be seeing the heaviest COVID-19 outbreak in the past 18 months in Tehran in the coming weeks. (State TV, July 15, 2021)
- Governor of Gorgan: The number of COVID-19 hospitalized patients in Gorgan has tripled in the past two weeks. (Mehr news agency, July 15, 2021)
- The regime parliament deputy for Kahnooj: The Coronavirus situation in this area is black. We are requesting a temporary field hospital to be set up. (IRNA news agency, July 15, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Thursday, July 15, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 329,800. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 76,926, Isfahan 22,325, Khuzestan 20,971, Khorasan Razavi 20,060, Mazandaran 12,795, Fars 11,147, Gilan 10,776, Qom 10,000, Alborz 9,388, Sistan and Baluchestan 8,636, Kerman 7,833, Semnan 5,360, Hormozgan 5,260, Ardabil 4,015, and Zanjan 3,555.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
July 15, 2021