- Head of Infectious Diseases Department of Masih Daneshvari Hospital: Hospitals face a shortage of beds for COVID-19 patients. The increase in mortality rate will start this week because many critically ill COVID-19 patients are in the ICU. (Hamshahri daily, July 13, 2021)
- A regime parliament deputy: They (regime officials) constantly lie about the oppressed people of Sistan and Baluchestan. They give false statistics of COVID-19 fatalities. We lack equipment and hospital, but they claim that hospital beds are empty. When we protest, they insult us. (ISNA news agency, July 13, 2021)
- Governor of Hormozgan: To deal with the critical Coronavirus situation, we will need a field hospital in Bandar Abbas as soon as possible. (ISNA, July 13, 2021)
- Head of Qom Health Center: We will see a large wave of COVID-19 infection in the Province; five hospitals serve these people.
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: We have 1,930 COVID-19 patients hospitalized, 193 in critical condition. (Tasnim news agency, July 13, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Tuesday, July 13, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 328,400. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 76,626, Isfahan 22,215, Khuzestan 20,871, Mazandaran,12,760, West Azerbaijan 12,128, Fars 11,092, Gilan 10,751, Khorasan Razavi 9,990, Alborz 9,333, Sistan and Baluchestan 8,506, Kerman 7,748, Kurdistan 5,542, Yazd 5,507, Hormozgan 5,190, North Khorasan 4,614, Qazvin 3,749, Ilam 3,446, South Khorasan 3,031, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 2,685.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
July 13, 2021