- In past 21months we achieved brilliant results in technical, legal, political, propaganda and national security spheres
- We alleviated many shortcomings, did not suspend Isfahan project at all, started it up industrially and produced several tons of UF6. We did not suspend work in Arak and today we have significant number of centrifuges ready for use
- The nuclear crisis began in August 2002 because of Mojahedin actions
- Fuel cycle is a red line, upon which regime leaders and experts agree
- NCRI Foreign Affairs Committee Chair: Two-year talks only helped mullahs inch closer to nuclear bomb. EU-3 must abandon the talks immediately, refer Iran’s nuclear file to the Security Council.