Agency confirms that regime’s nuclear weapons program has continued at least until 2009
Report indicates the 2003 disclosure by the Resistance was a decisive blow to the regime’s project of acquiring the nuclear bomb
The key report by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) about the “possible military dimensions” to Iran’s nuclear program clearly indicates a lack of cooperation on the part of the regime with the Agency, which is a blatant violation of JCPOA.
In the beginning we were looking to have such a capability [to acquire nuclear bomb]
Khamenei and Rafsanjani personally wanted to meet Abdul Qadeer Khan
Quarter of a century later, Rafsanjani confirms Iranian Resistance’s disclosures of regime’s nuclear project
IAEA is unable to determine PMD without interviewing Rafsanjani and Khamenei
On Wednesday, October 21, Iranian regime supreme leader Khamenei who is deeply concerned about the consequences of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) with P5+1 for the survival of the clerical regime, inescapably approved the deal after a 100-day delay in a letter to Rouhani and stated that he approves the August 10, 2015 resolution of regime’s Supreme National Security Council in this regard.
By barring stringent inspection of Parchin, Iranian regime is planning to prevent disclosure of previous military activities and leave open the path for further clandestine activities
NCRI - The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) declared in its most recent report to its board of governors: “at a particular location at the Parchin site, the agency has continued to observe, through satellite imagery, the presence of vehicles, equipment, and probable construction materials. In addition, a small extension to an existing building appears to have [been] constructed.” The IAEA reiterated that “The activities that have taken place at this location since February 2012 are likely to have undermined the agency's ability to conduct effective verification.”
Call for all nuclear agreements and intrusive inspections of military and non-military sites to be made public
• The paragraphs of “Separate arrangement II” as disclosed by the Associated Press are a de facto agreement to forgo inspection of Parchin and award mullahs the opportunity to keep previous activities to acquire the bomb secret and to continue with those activities
• Inking the document by Hoseini Tash whose role in nuclear bomb-making was disclosed by the Iranian Resistance eleven years ago indicates the sensitive nature of Parchin. A close inspection of this site shall reveal many nuclear secrets of this regime
In statements published on state radio and TV website Araqchi acknowledges:
• The EBW exploding detonators belonged to Ministry of Defense
• We declared Fordow to IAEA only when we learned it had been discovered
• If we just judge the nuclear program on its economic merits, it has been a huge loss
• In breach of UNSCR 2231 we shall neither close down our missile program nor stop sending arms to Hezbollah
The Iranian regime and North Korea connection revealed by the Iranian Resistance once again proves that after three decades of concealment and deception, adding six or nine months to the nuclear breakout time as a result of the P5+1 negotiations will not lead to a lasting solution, Alireza Jafarzadeh, the deputy director of the Washington office of the National Council of Resistance of Iran says.