- Qassem Janbabaei, the regime’s deputy Health Minister: COVID-19 outpatients and inpatients, are increasing. The number of red cities will increase in the coming days. (Mehr news agency, July 6, 2021)
- Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: This week, the number of COVID-19 outpatients in Tehran increased by 24.4%, and the death rate by 13.5%. (The state-run media, Javan, July 6, 2021)
- Alireza Zali: A significant number have been vaccinated in neighboring countries, and we are left alone. Domestic production does not meet our needs. (Javan, July 6, 2021)
- Nader Tavakoli, deputy head of NCCT in Tehran: The Delta variant has been identified among patients in Tehran. (IRNA news agency, July 6, 2021)
- Zahedan University of Medical Sciences: The number of COVID-19 patients in the previous two outbreaks was between 300 and 400 in the Province, but in the new outbreak, it has surged five-fold to 1,500. (ISNA news agency, July 6, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Tuesday, July 6, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had passed 323,800. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 75,666, Isfahan 21,890, Khuzestan 20,531, Khorasan Razavi 19,725, Lorestan 12,670, West Azerbaijan 12,003, Fars 10,912, Sistan and Baluchestan 8,051, Golestan 7,650, Kerman 7,513, Hormozgan 4,935, and Ardabil 3,970.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
July 6, 2021