- Iran Harirchi, regime’s Deputy Health Minister, outraged by Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK) revelation of the regime’s failures and mismanagement during the Coronavirus tragedy, said 4,000 people in Albania are publishing material against Iran. Considering all of this, some will claim officials have injected a foreign vaccine or water. (E’temad daily, December 13, 2020)
- Nahid Khodakarami, Chairperson of the Health Committee of Tehran’s City Council: In the Iranian new year (March 2021), even if the Coronavirus pandemic ends, it is still going to be a tragic year. The government is not paying attention to more than 52,000 Iranian families who have lost their loved ones. (Mehr news agency, December 13, 2020)
- Alireza Raisi, the spokesman for the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): Sometimes, at the height of the crisis, we wish we had done something sooner. We will have another peak in the outbreak in December and January. (Hamshahri daily, December 13, 2020)
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: During this period, Mashhad Medical University has faced an increase in the spread of COVID-19 in three periods. In the third peak, the number of hospitalized patients has increased by 30%. (ISNA news agency, December 12, 2020)
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: We will continue to face an increase in the Coronavirus infection until the end of winter. There are currently 376 people in the ICU, and about 200 new patients are being admitted daily. (ISNA, December 12, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, Sunday, December 13, 2020, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 470 cities had exceeded 184,000. The number of victims in Tehran is 45,301, Isfahan 10,720, Khuzestan 9,470, Lorestan 7,465, East Azerbaijan 7,187, West Azerbaijan 6,928, Gilan 6,471, Fars 5,502, Alborz 4,875, Golestan 4,582, Kermanshah 3,896, Kerman 3,884, Kurdistan 3,191, Ardabil 2,222, Hormozgan 1,950, and Zanjan 1,892.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
December 13, 2020