In a new record, the Health Ministry put the number of those infected and in critical condition in the past 24 hours at 10,643 and 5,561, respectively
- Health Ministry: Cities of Ilam, Ivan and Cherdavol in Ilam Province are in black (ultra-dangerous) state. (IRNA, November 9, 2020)
- Isfahan Medical School: Except for Kashan, Aran and Bidgol, 2,058 were hospitalized, 381 are in ICU, and 41 died in 24 hours provincial wide. (Javan, November 8, 2020)
- Coronavirus Task Force in South Khorasan: With 15 deaths in one day, the number of deaths in the Province was higher than the nationwide figure.
- Ahvaz Medical School: ICU ward in Kut Abdullah Sina Hospital is full. Khuzestan Province is facing ICU bed shortage. (Javan, November 8, 2020)
- Kerman Medical School: 25 died in the past 24 hours, bringing the total to 1,342. (Fars News Agency, November 8, 2020)
- Etemad daily: The number of deaths in Tehran is twice last year and Coronavirus fatalities have exceeded ordinary deaths.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI / MEK) announced this afternoon, Monday, November 9, 2020, that Coronavirus has taken the lives of more than 148,600 people in 462 cities across Iran. The death toll in various provinces include: 36,041 in Tehran, 11,133 in Khorasan Razavi, 8,568 in Khuzestan, 8,329 in Isfahan, 6,378 in Lorestan, 6,302 in Mazandaran, 5,352 in East Azerbaijan, 4,534 in West Azerbaijan, 4,105 in Alborz, 3,969 in Fars, 3,855 in Hamedan, 3,816 in Sistan and Baluchistan, 3,253 in Kermanshah, 2,660 in Kurdistan, 2,657 in Central, 2,481 in Yazd, 2,458 in North Khorasan, 2,417 in Kerman, 2,302 in Semnan, 1,669 in Bushehr, 1,522 in Qazvin and 1,271 in South Khorasan.
The Spokesperson for the regime’s Health Ministry announced a new record for the infected and critically ill patients in the past 24 hours, putting the numbers at 10,463 and 5,561, respectively. Both figures represent a new record since the spread of the virus to Iran. Some 3,574 have been newly hospitalized. She added, “Coronavirus in Ilam is spreading with a sharp and concerning trend. The cities of Ilam, Ivan, and Cherdavol are in the state of black (ultra-dangerous) … Thirty percent of the COVID-19 deaths in Ilam occurred in the past 45 days. Last week, the number of those infected were reported to 53.5 persons per 100,000 and the number of virus deaths about 70 in every one million, respectively. Both figures are significantly higher than the national average.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 9, 2020