- Iraj Harirchi, regime’s Deputy Health Minister: We have congestion in hospitals, every day, we have some patients who must wait in the emergency ward for an empty bed to be admitted. As soon as they are hospitalized, new patients replace them at the emergency ward in waiting.
- West Azerbaijan University of Medical Sciences: The number of hospitalizations in Urmia has reached a critical level. Patients are kept in ambulances until a bed is emptied, and they could be transferred to inpatient wards.
- Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: 92% of nurses are dissatisfied with payments, and their biggest complaint is about unpaid salaries.
- Qazvin University of Medical Sciences: More than 350 Coronavirus patients are hospitalized, 60 in ICU, and 38 are connected to the respiratory systems.
- Kashan University of Medical Sciences: Kashan’s Coronavirus hospitalizations have doubled
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Thursday, October 8, 2020, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 450 cities had exceeded 118,600. The number of victims in Tehran is 28,331, Khuzestan 7,553, Isfahan 6,069, Lorestan 5,218, East Azerbaijan 4,158, Golestan 3,406, Alborz 3,240, West Azerbaijan 3,207, Fars 3,156, Kermanshah 2,603, North Khorasan 2,079, Kerman 1,805, Semnan 1,771, Central Province 1,535, Bushehr 1,440, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 900, South Khorasan 862, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 839.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 8, 2020