- Mazandaran Governor: If the omicron variant spreads in the Province, black days would be lurking. (ISNA news agency, December 1, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 127 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized. There are currently 1,049 COVID-19 inpatients, 142 in ICU. (ISNA, December 1, 2021)
- Mashhad Medical University: The number of COVID-19 patients in Mashhad and the areas covered is high. One thousand people visit Coronavirus centers daily. (Tasnim news agency, December 1, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: Currently, 371 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, 161 are in the ICU, and 29 use ventilators. (Tasnim, December 1, 2021)
- Golestan Medical University: We are currently witnessing an increasing trend of Coronavirus infections in the Province. The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations has risen. (Mehr news agency, December 1, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Wednesday, December 1, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities surpassed 483,600. In Tehran, 113,275 have lost their lives, in Khorasan Razavi 39,330, Isfahan 33,180, Fars 18,040, East Azerbaijan 16,688, Lorestan 16,035, Sistan and Baluchestan 13,400, Kermanshah 9,004, Hamedan 8,983, Central Province 8,818, North Khorasan 6,143, South Khorasan 4,201, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 3,604.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
December 1, 2021