- Saeed Namaki, regime’s Health Minister: In terms of the COVID-19 outbreak, we estimate that the country’s map will be all red or darker this week and next week. (State TV, April 11, 2021)
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): The death toll will inevitably rise to between 500 and 600 daily. (Khabar Online website, April 11, 2021)
- Alireza Zali, head of the NCCT in Tehran: 70 COVID-19 patients have died in Tehran today. For the first time, the number of COVID-19 patients hospitalized has reached 6,126, 25% of whom are in ICU. In the past 24 hours, 400 Coronavirus patients were discharged from the Province’s hospitals, while 1,200 have been hospitalized and 400 are in emergency wards.
- Zanganeh, a member of the regime’s planning and budget parliamentary committee: There is a tyranny in the NCCT and its structure must change.
- The spokesperson for NCCT’s branch in Alborz Province: The occupancy rate of the hospital beds has tripled, and the average number of COVID-19 deaths has increased from two deaths in March to between 14 and 15 deaths now.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, April 11, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 535 cities had surpassed 249,000. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 57,021, Isfahan 16,265, Khorasan Razavi 16,040, Khuzestan 14,929, Mazandaran 10,610, Lorestan 10,503, East Azerbaijan 10,103, West Azerbaijan 9,338, Gilan 8,711, Fars 7,332, Golestan 6,400, Alborz 6,213, Sistan and Baluchestan 5,696, Kerman 5,529, Central Province 5,173, Yazd 4,472, Kurdistan 4,302, North Khorasan 3,753, Ardabil 3,097, Zanjan 2,710, Ilam 2,551, South Khorasan 2,431, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 2,015, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 1,934.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
April 11, 2021