In the early hours of Friday, November 20, and Saturday, November 21, 2020, coinciding with the anniversary of the November Uprising, the defiant youths targeted the clerical regime’s repression and plundering centers in Tehran, Khorramabad, Isfahan, and Tonekabon, and set fire to their entrances and front signs.
These centers include:
– Center for the clerical regime’s suppression and promotion of terrorism in Tehran
– Repressive Basij Center in Tonekabon
– Safiran Seminary – Center for suppression and promotion of the clerical regime’s terrorism
– Center for plunder, known as “Khomeini Relief Committee,” in Khorramabad
– Anti-people mobilization center in Isfahan
Yesterday, defiant youths also torched Khamenei’s large banner in Tehran.
These actions have been taking place while the repressive State Security Forces and other regime security organs are on full alert.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.