- Zeinab Hamrang, 45, from Ardabil, was arrested by intelligence agents in Khoy in September 2020, during a trip to West Azerbaijan and was transferred to Evin Prison.
- Esmail Kazemzadeh, 61, from Sarab, was imprisoned for five years in the 1980s. He was arrested during an attack on his house in Sarab by the regime’s repressive forces on August 16, 2020.
- Vahid Papi, 35, a welder from Andimeshk, was arrested in August 2020.
- Sedigheh Morsali, 55, was arrested during an attack by the repressive forces on her house in Qom in August 2020. Sedigheh Morsali is the sister of MEK martyr, Ali Morsali, who was executed in 1981.
- Aqdas Pour-Eshraq, a 64-year-old teacher, was arrested in Narmak, Tehran on August 26, and is currently being held in ward 209 of Evin Prison. She is the sister of MEK martyr, Soghra Pour-Eshraq, who was killed by the Revolutionary Guards in 1983. Her other sister is MEK martyr, Masoumeh Pour-Eshraq, who was killed during the bombing of the “Alavi Foundation” (MEK base in Iraq) in April 2003.
- Esmail Namazi, 39, from Behbahan, was arrested in Behbahan in late June 2020.
- Khadijeh (Yalda) Emamdoust, 47, from Ilam, was arrested at her house in Isfahan in late June 2020.
The Iranian Resistance calls on the United Nations Security Council, the UN Secretary-General, the Human Rights Council, and the High Commissioner for Human Rights as well as other human rights organizations to take urgent action to secure the release of all detainees. It once again reiterates on the need for an international fact-finding commission to visit Iran prisons and especially meet with the detained protesters. All detainees are subject to torture and execution.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 16, 2020