Last weekend’s major attack on Saudi oil facilities was approved by the Iranian regime’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, but only on the condition that it be carried out in a way that made it possible to deny Iranian involvement, is the change of the illegitimate regime by the Iranian people and their organized Resistance. https://t.co/aBFN3HndB6
— Maryam Rajavi (@Maryam_Rajavi) September 18, 2019
As such, Mrs. Rajavi pointed out:
- Previous United Nations Security Council resolutions on the mullahs’ nuclear weapons project and the ban on enrichment must be reinstated.
- Eviction of the regime, it’s Revolutionary Guards and mercenary militias from Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, and Afghanistan is an urgent imperative.
- The European Union must place Khamenei, his offices, the IRGC and the Ministry of Intelligence on the terrorist watch list.
- The UN Security Council must refer to the clerical regime’s dossier on human rights abuses and atrocities, especially the 1988 massacre of 30,000 political prisoners to an international court.
- The world community must recognize the right of the Iranian people’s Resistance to overthrow the ruling theocracy and attain freedom.