• The National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Khorasan Razavi: With the continuation of the current Coronavirus situation, there is a possibility that some orange cities such as Quchan and Khaf would turn red. (IRNA news agency, November 15, 2021)
• Qazvin Medical University: COVID-19 cases have doubled, and the number of critical patients has risen by 20% compared to yesterday. (Tasnim news agency, November 15, 2021)
• The number of COVID-19 patients in Kerman has risen, and cities have gone from blue and yellow to orange and red. (Tasnim, November 15, 2021)
• Shiraz Medical University: 151 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in the past 24 hours. Out of 1,429 COVID-19 patients, 177 are in ICU. (Mehr news agency, November 15, 2021)
• Yazd Medical University: 86 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in the past 24 hours. Out of 433 COVID-19 patients, 89 are in ICU. (ISNA news agency, November 15, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, November 15, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities had surpassed 476,300. In Tehran the number of victims has reached 111,715, Khorasan Razavi 38,885, Isfahan 32,555, Fars 17,580, East Azerbaijan 16,488, Lorestan 15,785, Alborz 14,028, Kerman 12,722, Golestan 10,465, Kermanshah 8,849, Yazd 7,833, Kurdistan 7,727, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,650.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 15, 2021