- Saeid Namaki, regime’s Health Minister: I said in June that we would receive a blow from the Coronavirus at the last minute. The virus is tricky, and its prevalence is much higher than in previous months. (State TV, November 29, 2020)
- Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli, regime’s Interior Minister: We have put all our efforts and grief to take care of the three percent who have been infected and let that 97% live comfortably. (Mehr news agency, November 30, 2020)
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: 37 deaths due to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours in the Province indicates a critical situation. (IRNA, November 30, 2020)
- The spokesperson for the regime’s Health Ministry: The scope of the spread of the virus and hospitalizations are still relatively high.
- Ardabil Medical University of Sciences: The COVID-19 outbreak continues to advance, and the death toll has reached four digits. The number of inpatients and critically ill patients are increasing. (Mehr, November 30, 2020)
- President of Arak Medical University of Sciences: With the increase of referrals and hospitalizations and the unprepared infrastructure, some hospitals lack oxygen ventilators and oxygen generators. (Javan daily, November 29, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, November 30, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 465 cities had exceeded 173,100. The number of victims in Tehran is 42661, Khorasan Razavi 12,235, Isfahan 9,890, Lorestan 7,095, Qom 6,910, East Azerbaijan 6,873, Mazandaran 6,642, West Azerbaijan 6,405, Fars 4,947, Alborz 4,620, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,391, Golestan 4,317, Kermanshah 3,716, Kerman 3,459, Central Province 3,443, Yazd 3,052, Kurdistan 3,026, Qazvin 1,764, and Zanjan 1,742.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 30, 2020