Defiant Youth Target 15 Suppression and Plunder Centers, and Regime Symbols in Tehran and 11 Other Cities
In a bold move, defiant youth targeted centers of suppression and plunder run by the mullahs’ regime. They set ablaze disgraceful images of Khamenei and Qasem Soleimani, as well as a statue of this criminal in Tehran and the cities of Gorgan, Karaj, Alborz, Isfahan, Najafabad, Sepahan, Yazd, Shiraz, Ahvaz, and Dezful.
During these acts of defiance, the defiant youth specifically targeted the following centers and symbols:
– Two bases of Basij suppression of students in Ahvaz and Yazd
– Two Basij bases of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in Tehran and Shiraz.
– Signs at two IRGC Basij bases in Dezful.
– A signboard at the Basij espionage center in Gorgan.
– The infamous statue of Qasem Soleimani in Dezful and a banner displaying his image in Tehran.
– The corrupt foundation of plunder belonging to Khamenei in Karaj, known as the “Martyrs Foundation and the Affairs of Veterans” in Alborz province.
– Two centers of deceit and plunder within the municipality buildings in Sepahan (Isfahan) and Alwand (Qazvin).
– Images of mullahs’ regime leaders in Isfahan.
– The judiciary’s electronic services office in Tehran.
– The office of a regime’s parliament member in Najafabad.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
August 5, 2023
You may watch video clips here.