Directives by the Command HQ of the State Security Force (SSF) in west Tehran at
9:00 pm, June 2, 2020
Within your protection perimeter, provide physical protection for bases, including classified ones. Given the threats posed by hostile grouplets who set fire to government and military sites and filming such disruptive activities and given examples from previous years, put under special surveillance the following actions:
- Passing cars, those riding on passing motorcycles.
- Any suspicious movement, action or behavior by suspicious persons
- Specialized police must have added patrols.
The suppressive forces’ fear of the Resistance Units and valiant young Iranians joining the relentless campaign to break the atmosphere of repression on Khomeini’s death anniversary reached a peak.
At the same time, many arrests are being made in Tehran and other cities, which reflect the regime’s concern about the eruption of uprisings amid the Coronavirus.
The NCRI’s Committee on Security and Counterterrorism publishes a segment of the directives and communications by the Command HQ of the State Security Force (SSF) in Greater Tehran’s western region as follows:
“To Sheriff offices and police precincts and those active in the districts:
- Within your protection perimeter, provide physical protection for bases, including the classified ones. Given the threats posed by hostile grouplets in setting fire to government and military sites and filming such disruptive activities, as well as other perceived actions and threats, and given examples from previous years, alert the officers to be active at the level of districts to put under special surveillance passing cars and those riding on passing motorcycles.
- Carefully surveil any suspicious movement, action, or behavior by suspicious persons. Specialized ranks must definitely engage in intelligence collection. Follow up on patrol searches from 10:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Specialized police must have added patrols. Make sure you follow up in this respect. All patrol units must be supervised.
- The reference number issued by your counterparts is 515. Mention that the last three digits are 515. Say 48/515. Please mention the background [of the case] on the letter as well. The letter’s number must be included in the background.
- Thank you very much. Please take the time to quickly inform the HQ about any piece of important news in this regard.
Committee on Security and Counterterrorism
June 4, 2020