- Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: 9,000 nurses suffer from prolonged complications due to contracting Coronavirus. (State-run media, Salamat news, December 11, 2021)
- National Nursing Organization: In Tehran, there are still hospitals where only one nurse attends to 15 patients, which is regrettable. (ISNA news agency, December 11, 2021)
- Head of Ardabil Nursing Organization: Based on national standards, there should be 2.5 nurses per bed in hospitals, but currently, this figure is 0.9% of that figure in Ardabil. (Mehr news agency, December 11, 2021)
- Ilam, South Khorasan, Yasuj, and Yazd provinces had the highest weekly COVID-19 infection rates. (Hamshahri daily, December 11, 2021)
- In West Azerbaijan: 107 patients were diagnosed with COVID-19, 105 hospitalized during the past 24 hours. (State Radio and TV news agency, December 11, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, December 11, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities across Iran has exceeded 487,400. In Tehran, the number of victims has reached 114,155, Khorasan Razavi 39,510, Isfahan 33,500, Khuzestan 29,545, Mazandaran 17,760, East Azerbaijan 16,798, Lorestan 16,190, Kurdistan 8,017, Qazvin 5,644, and Ilam 4,658.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
December 11, 2021