- Amid the Coronavirus outbreak, instead of helping the laborers and workers by not forcing them to go to work to make ends meet, under the pretext of (combatting) Coronavirus, Rouhani extorts money from the people and sets fines of 500,000 to 10 million rials for disobeying protocols.
- Iraj Harirchi, regime Deputy Health Minister: In terms of the spread of the Coronavirus, the situation in Tehran is extremely red and critical. The Coronavirus hospital admissions in Tehran is 175% more than the daily discharges.
- Deputy Chief of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: For the past 20 days, the slope of the outbreak in Tehran was much higher than the slope of the country, and in only one day, we had 961 hospitalizations.
- Masih Daneshvari Hospital: The admissions to the hospital are very high. Several Trailers have been set up so that patients can use oxygen temporarily.
- Kermanshah Medical University: All ICU beds in the Province are full, and we need more ICU beds every day.
- Neyshabur School of Medical Sciences: With a positive test of 75 residents of nursing homes, the situation in Neyshabur hospitals is gone beyond the crisis point.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, October 10, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 458 cities exceeded 120,100. The number of victims in Khorasan Razavi is 9,050, Khuzestan 7,643 Isfahan 6,134, Mazandaran 5,552, Lorestan 5,253,Gilan 4,771, East Azerbaijan 4,198, Golestan 3,466, Sistan and Baluchestan 3,461, West Azerbaijan 3,287, Alborz 3,280, Fars 3,181, Kermanshah 2,633, North Khorasan 2,089, Kerman 1,835, Semnan 1,841, Yazd 1,606, Hormozgan 1,590, Central Province 1,570, Zanjan 1,133, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 912, and South Khorasan 874.
In a situation where the Coronavirus pandemic in most parts of the country is super-red and critical, and as a result of the criminal policies of the mullahs, workers and laborers are forced to go to work to make ends meet and consequently become infected with the virus, Rouhani, introduced regime’s plan for extorting people further during the NCCT’s session today. He said, “As soon as someone finds out that he is infected, he has no right to leave quarantine; otherwise will be fined 2,000,000 rials for each violation, and if someone does not use a mask, he will be fined 500,000 rials. Our State Security Force (SSF), Basij, supervisors, and inspectors have a duty to record the identities of individuals. The person must deposit the money within two weeks in the account announced by the Health Ministry, and if he does not, it will be deducted from his account. For businesses that do not comply, they will be warned for the first time, fined 3000,000 rials for the second time, fined one 10 million rials for the third time, and the business will be locked down if repeated the fourth time. Taxi drivers will be fined 1000,000 rials if they do not comply, and they will be fined 200,000 rials for each passenger without a mask.”
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 10, 2020