Javad Zarif’s Shocking Confession: Namaki (Health Minister) And His Team Delayed the Import of COVID-19 Vaccine in Favor of the Domestic Vaccine
At Least 240,000 People Have Died of Coronavirus Since Khamenei Banned the Import of Vaccine
- After the previous cabinet’s mistakes regarding vaccines, now they are keeping the public busy with vaccinations and play with the figures [give fake figures of vaccination]. (State-run daily, Arman, September 26, 2021)
- Tehran’s Nursing Organization: We had about 140,000 nurses infected with COVID-19 in the entire country, of which more than 60,000 were in Tehran. (State-run daily, Hamshahri, September 26, 2021)
- In Tehran, the number of black fungus patients is increasing. One hundred seven patients with black fungus are hospitalized, and it is increasing daily. (Mehr news agency, September 26, 2021)
- A regime parliament deputy: The COVID-19 situation in Mazandaran is very fragile and moving towards red. (ISNA news agency, September 26, 2021)
- Kashan Medical University: The COVID-19 death toll is still high. The number of patients admitted to the temporary ward reaches 5,718, which is very worrying. (Tasnim news agency, September 26, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, September 26, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 439,700. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 103,156, Khorasan Razavi 36,025, Isfahan 29,270, Khuzestan 26,946, Mazandaran 16,520, Fars 15,764, West Azerbaijan 15,663, East Azerbaijan 15,553, Gilan 15,370, Qom 12,095, Kerman 11,682, Kermanshah 7,834, Hormozgan 7,505, Yazd 7,298, Bushehr 4,989, Qazvin 4,844, Zanjan 4,260, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,335.
According to Khabar online, on September 26, 2021, in a belated confession and after hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives to Coronavirus, Javad Zarif, the regime’s former Foreign Minister, said, “In the case of (COVID-19) vaccines, parts of the government were not coordinated. I found out that Mr. Namaki (regime’s former Health Minister) and his team, following Mr. Mohammad Mokhber’s instructions, delayed the import of the vaccine until the (domestic) vaccine, ‘Barekat’ was produced.” Mohammad Mokhber was the chief executive of the financial empire controlled by Khamenei called “Execution of Imam Khomeini’s Order” and is now the first vice president of Ebrahim Raisi. At least 240,000 Coronavirus patients had died since January 8, 2021, when Khamenei banned the import of vaccines into Iran.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 26, 2021