- Regime’s Health Ministry: Concerns are raised about reopening schools in red cities in Sistan and Baluchestan, Qazvin, Semnan, and Yazd and concerns. (ISNA news agency, November 7, 2021)
- The trend of COVID-19 hospitalization and mortality in the first week of November has risen in some provinces and has exceeded the national average. (ISNA, November 7, 2021)
- Director of Karaj Monasteries: Compared to 2019, the number of Sakineh Paradise Cemetery’s deaths have increased by 60% after the Coronavirus pandemic. (ISNA, November 7, 2021)
- Ardabil Medical University: The COVID-19 situation in the Province is critical. In the past 24 hours, the number of hospitalizations has exceeded those discharged. (Mehr news agency, November 7, 2021)
- Ahvaz Medical University: This week, the COVID-19 infection rate has risen in Gotvand, Haftkol, Izeh, Hindijan, Behbahan, Masjed Soleyman, and Karun by 156%, 68%, 59%, 47%, 42%, 36%, and 34% accordingly. (Fars, November 7, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, November 7, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 471,900. In Tehran the number of victims has reached 110,705, Khorasan Razavi 38,570, Isfahan 32,200, Khuzestan 28,860, East Azerbaijan 16,358, Lorestan 15,660, Alborz 13,903, Hamedan 8,783, Kermanshah 8,739, Kurdistan 7,642, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,605.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 7, 2021