- The spokesperson for the regime’s Health Ministry: The average Coronavirus death rate in Iran has reached 40 people per million last week. The highest rate was in Yazd, Semnan, and South Khorasan. (IRNA news agency, November 28, 2020)
- Tehran City Council: The number of Coronavirus deaths registered in Behesht Zahra Cemetery from Wednesday to Friday was 106, 116, and 109 accordingly. (IMNA, November 28, 2020)
- Kerman University of Medical Sciences: We have a 76% increase in the Province’s mortality compared to the first peak. Mortality is much higher than before. (ISNA, November 28, 2020)
- Head of Natanz Hospital: The number of Coronavirus patients has increased, and now the hospitals are full, and even ICU and CCU beds are full. (Tasnim news agency, November 28, 2020)
- President of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences: During the last week, the trend of Coronavirus hospitalizations has increased. The new infections have an upward trend, with an average of 300 to 400 hospitalizations per day. (Mehr, November 28, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, November 28, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 465 cities had exceeded 171,200. The number of victims in Tehran is 42,161, Khorasan Razavi 12,110, Isfahan 9,755, Khuzestan 9,140, Lorestan 7,045, Qom 6,850, East Azerbaijan 6,818, Mazandaran 6,622, West Azerbaijan 6,310, Fars 4,862, Alborz 4,580, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,331, Golestan 4,257, Kermanshah 3,696, Central Province 3,373, Kerman 3,349, Kurdistan 3,006, Yazd 3,002, Ardabil 1,932, Ilam 1,750, Qazvin 1,744, Zanjan 1,717, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,320.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 28, 2020