- While Alireza Zali, head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran, says that due to the economic situation, many people cannot follow health protocols and even purchase masks, Rouhani in his daily lies brazenly said that he has provided all the necessary medical equipment, budgets, and even has approved payments owed to nurses. (ISNA news agency, March 10, 2021)
- Head of Amir Al-Mo’menin Hospital in Ahvaz: The hospital’s capacity is allocated to COVID-19 patients. The minimum treatment period is four to five days, but due to the lack of empty beds, we discharge patients who are in a generally better condition after three days. (IRNA news agency, March 10, 2021)
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: The capacity of one of the main hospitals allocated to Coronavirus patients in Shiraz is being completed. All medical centers are on standby for the COVID-19 crisis. (ISNA, March 10, 2021)
- Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences: The number of British COVID-19 patients has reached 22, and outpatients have doubled in one week. (Mehr news agency, March 11, 2021)
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: During the past 24 hours, 463 COVID-19 patients have been hospitalized, 84 are in ICU, and ten have died. (Mehr, March 11, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Thursday, March 11, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 518 cities had surpassed 229,600. The number of victims in Tehran is 53,911, Khorasan Razavi 15,070, Isfahan 14,870, Khuzestan 12,615, Mazandaran 9,747, Lorestan 9,623, West Azerbaijan 8,608, Golestan 5,965, Hamedan 5,338, Central Province 4,683, Kermanshah 4,629, Yazd 4,177, Kurdistan 3,962, Semnan 3,720, Ilam 2,356, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,845, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 1,729.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
March 11, 2021