- Ardabil Medical University: COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths increased during the past week. All emergency wards are filling up with new COVID-19 patients. (Mehr news agency, November 12, 2021)
- Kurdistan Medical University: The number of COVID-19 patients is still in the three-digit range. The ratio of COVID-19 deaths to the population is rising day by day. (Mehr, November 12, 2021)
- Isfahan Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 170 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized. (Mehr, November 12, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: There are currently 977 COVID-19 patients in the Province, 209 of whom are in ICU, and 48 are using ventilators. (Mehr, November 12, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: 195 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized in the past 24 hours. A total of 1,608 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, 191 in ICU. (Mehr, November 12, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, November 12, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 474,800. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 111,415, Khorasan Razavi 38,775, Isfahan 32,420, Khuzestan 28,980, West Azerbaijan 17,658, Mazandaran 17,370, Gilan 16,530, Kerman 12,672, Golestan 10,410, Kermanshah 8,809, Yazd 7,808, Erbil 5,940, and Ilam 4,523.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 12, 2021