- Tehran City Council: Last week, the number of Coronavirus deaths in Tehran reached less than 160, but it has risen again and is rising throughout the country. (Fars news agency, September 6, 2021)
- In Tehran, an average of 200 people died of Coronavirus in the first week of September. (State-run news site, Khabar Online, September 6, 2021)
- North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences: COVID-19 infection and hospitalization have increased so much that hospital beds are no longer empty, and hospitals are in critical condition.
- In Tabriz, patients search the city (pharmacies) for hours to purchase serum or stand in queues and return empty-handed. (Mehr news agency, September 6, 2021)
- Qom University of Medical Sciences: Between 60 and 80% of COVID-19 patients who refer to the hospital emergency room are in critical condition, and we need to think of increasing the ICUs. (IRNA news agency, September 6, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, September 6, 2021, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 547 cities across Iran had passed 408,800. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 96,046, Khorasan Razavi 31,485, Isfahan 26,930, Khuzestan 25,131, Fars 14,644, East Azerbaijan 14,613, West Azerbaijan 14,388, Gilan 14,140, Lorestan 14,020, Sistan and Baluchestan 11,975, Alborz 11,908, Qom 11,295, Kerman 10,617, Hamedan 7,868, Central Province 7,663, Kermanshah 7,138, Kurdistan 6,402, Semnan 5,870, North Khorasan 5,294, Ardabil 5,120, Bushehr 4,659, Qazvin 4,494, Ilam 3,978, and South Khorasan 3,661.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 6, 2021