Tehran’s Death Toll Surpasses 110,000
- Regime’s Health Ministry: The COVID-19 status in many places is unstable. There are 29 red cities, 112 orange cities, and 221 yellow cities. (Mehr news agency, November 3, 2021)
- Adviser to the regime’s Health Minister: Trust in (domestically produced COVID-19 vaccines named “Barakat”) was misplaced. The state-owned company was supposed to produce 50 million vaccine doses by October 22, but it did not, and we are now discredited. (State-run media, Arman, November 3, 2021)
- The Scientific Committee of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): Coronavirus infections are high. The infection rate has risen in some provinces, including red cities. Reopening schools, universities, and other classes is dangerous. (State-run media, Salamat news, November 3, 2021)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Tehran Nursing Organization: When the nurses are not recruited, they migrate abroad. About 5,000 nurses have migrated. (Borna news agency, November 3, 2021)
- Mazandaran Medical University: Coronavirus patients are still rising. We are getting closer to the sixth COVID-19 outbreak.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities exceeds 469,700. In Tehran the death toll has reached 110,105, Khorasan Razavi 38,395, Isfahan 32,010, Khuzestan 28,735, West Azerbaijan 17,463, Fars 17,230, East Azerbaijan 16,288, Sistan and Baluchestan 13,130, Qom 12,800, Kerman 12,497, Kermanshah 8,669, Hormozgan 7,860, Ardabil 5,840, Qazvin 5,349, Zanjan 4,445, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,580.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 3, 2021