- Regime’s Deputy Health Minister: So far, 343 patients infected with the British Coronavirus have been identified. As a principle, we must accept that this virus has spread in Iran. It is wrong to say that the virus is spread in one Province and not in others. (State TV, March 6, 2021)
- Governor of Khuzestan: 244 COVID-19 patients have died in the past 12 days, 83 of whom died less than 24 hours after entering the hospital. (Mehr news agency, March 7, 2021)
- Ahvaz University of Medical Sciences: In the previous COVID-19 peak, the number of patients doubled every 17 days, but now it is doubling every nine days. (IRNA news agency, March 7, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan University of Medical Sciences: There are 150 COVID-19 patients in ICU in the Province, which is 17% more than the past nine days. (IRNA, March 7, 2021)
- Director of Nahavand Health Network: The media announced statistics relate to the hospitalized patients whose tests were positive and are not complete and comprehensive. (ISNA news agency, March 7, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Sunday, March 7, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 501 cities had exceeded 227,300. The number of victims in Tehran is 53,531, Isfahan 14,700, Khuzestan 12,285, Mazandaran 9,642, Lorestan 9,503, West Azerbaijan 8,513, Qom 8,460, Golestan 5,910, Central Province 4,623, North Khorasan 3,473, Hormozgan 2,465, Ilam 2,336, Bushehr 2,294, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,830, Zanjan 2,475, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 1,714.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
March 7, 2021