- Rouhani, after a few days of lying about the domestic vaccine: no one knows how many months it will take to produce the vaccine
- Hamid-Reza Jamshidi Secretary of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): “We are doing scientific work (that requires) trial and error. We hope to see the same test results in humans as we saw in animals. The date of mass production of the COVID-19 vaccine cannot be predicted. We hope to reach the semi-industrial production point in the next six or seven months.” (Eghtesad online, December 30, 2020)
- Regime’s Ministry of Health spokesperson announced that the situation is not red in any city, but the spokesman of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences said that the Ministry of Health had declared Sari, Amol, Savadkuh, and Ramsar red. The situation in the Province is worrying and fragile. (IRNA, December 30, 2020)
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences: 3,011 people have died since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak in Fars, of which 1,444 are from Shiraz. (Mehr news agency, December 30, 2020)
- The human test of the Iranian COVID-19 vaccine was carried out while a few days ago, 167 pharmacists dismissed the production of the COVID-19 vaccine “just a joke.” They wrote: “How dare we claim the ability to produce such a vaccine?” (Hamdeli daily, December 30, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced this afternoon, December 30, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 478 cities had exceeded 194,400. The number of victims in Tehran is 47,761, Isfahan 11,865, Qom 7,595, Mazandaran 7,377, Fars 5,950, Alborz 5,105, Golestan 4,797, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,741, Hamedan 4,635, Kerman 4,227, Kurdistan 3,336, Semnan 2,939, Hormozgan 2,045, Zanjan 2,030, Ilam 2,005, Bushehr 1,944, and in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,525.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
December 30, 2020