- Alireza Reisi, the spokesperson for the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): Currently, the Delta variant has spread in 16 provinces in the south and east, and in less than a week the predominant strains will be deltas throughout the country. (State Radio and TV news agency, July 7, 2021)
- Alireza Zali, head of the NCCT in Tehran: Today in Tehran alone, 5,600 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, and the discharged cases are less than newly admitted patients. (IRNA news agency, July 7, 2021)
- Behesht-e Zahra Cemetery’s CEO: The COVID-19 mortality peak in Tehran is rising steeply. (IRNA, July 7, 2021)
- The regime’s parliament deputy from Sistan and Baluchestan: The people of Sistan and Baluchestan are not able to buy masks and disinfectants; it should be made available to the people. (ISNA news agency, July 7, 2021)
- Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences: The Province is facing a severe shortage of empty hospital beds and COVID-19 patients are admitted to the surgery and heart department. (Mehr news agency, July 7, 2021)
- Beheshti Ardestan Hospital: The number of COVID-19 patients referred to this hospital has increased by 75% since two weeks ago. (IRNA, July 7, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Wednesday, July 7, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 324,500. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 75,796, Isfahan 21,945, Khuzestan 20,576, Khorasan Razavi 19,765, Mazandaran 12,655, Fars 10,942, Gilan 10,691, Alborz 9,223, Sistan and Baluchestan 8,111, Kerman 7,543, Hamedan 6,943, Central Province 6,688, Yazd 5,417, Hormozgan 4,965, Bushehr 3,564, Zanjan 3,510, Ilam 3,401, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 2,529.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)