- Health Ministry’s Data management: The COVID-19 status at border cities such as Zabol, Paveh, and Baneh is red and is getting worse. Our main concerns are areas in South Khorasan Province. (Mehr news agency, November 18, 2021)
- Yazd Medical University: COVID-19 outpatient has risen by 50% and inpatients by 100% respectively in Bahabad city, compared to two weeks ago (State Radio and TV news agency, November 18, 2021)
- Coronavirus continues to spread in Mazandaran and forecasts indicate that the sixth outbreak is not far from expectation. (ISNA news agency, November 18, 2021)
- Kurdistan Medical University: Coronavirus situation in Kurdistan is fragile the hospitalizations have increased and Baneh is red. (Tasnim news agency, November 18, 2021)
- COVID-19 and the lack of confidence in the officials have reduced the resilience of the general public and not just the working class or employees. (State-run daily, November 18, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Thursday, November 18, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 477,900. In Tehran death toll has reached 112,035, Khorasan Razavi 38,995, Isfahan 32,670, Khuzestan 29,100, West Azerbaijan 17,788, Fars 17,690, Mazandaran 17,465, Gilan 16,625, Kerman 12,782, Golestan 10,485, Hamedan 8,893, Yazd 7,858, Ardabil 6,000, Bushehr 5,339, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 3,665.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 18, 2021