- Saeid Namaki, regime’s Health Minister: In Tehran, it used to take at least two to three weeks for the number of patients to double, but in this round, the number of patients has doubled in a much shorter time span. (Entekhab daily, September 28, 2020)
- Mohammad-Reza Hashemian, ICU specialist at Masih Daneshvari Hospital: The Coronavirus situation in Tehran is critical and black. There are no empty ICU beds; patients must wait in long queues even for emergency admission. Tehran must be quarantined as soon as possible. (IRNA, September 29, 2020)
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: In the last 24 hours, 36 people have lost their lives. Currently, the total number of hospitalizations in the Province, except for Kashan and Aran va Bidgol, is 1,417. Some 234 are in ICU. (Javan daily, September 28, 2020)
- Tabriz University of Medical Sciences: East Azerbaijan hospitalization has reached a record and for the first time, 1,000 people are hospitalized, and the number is increasing. (ISNA, September 29, 2020)
- Yazd University of Medical Sciences: It has been a bitter day in Yazd, given the Coronavirus situation. Nine patients died and 57 were admitted to the ICU, some in critical condition.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI / MEK) announced on Tuesday, September 29, 2020, that the number of Coronavirus fatalities in 444 cities exceeded 112,000. The number of victims in Khorasan Razavi is 8,276, Khuzestan 7,273, Isfahan 5,529, Mazandaran 5,312, Gilan 4,516, East Azerbaijan 3,718, Sistan and Baluchestan 3,333, Golestan 3,196, Fars 3,036, Hamedan 2,989, West Azerbaijan 2,932, North Khorasan 1,989, Kerman 1,741, Hormozgan 1,530, Yazd 1,506, Central Province 1,460, Zanjan 1,053, Qazvin 1,042, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 858, and South Khorasan 762.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 29, 2020