- Deputy Chief of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: Operating beds for hospitalizing Coronavirus patients are full. In many hospitals, a lot of Coronavirus patients are waiting in emergency wards to be hospitalized, and this is alarming. (Mehr news agency, September 28, 2020).
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences: The admission and release trend of hospitalized patients shows that we have passed the first, second, and third waves of the outbreak and are now facing an ongoing epidemic. (Mehr news agency, September 28, 2020).
- Eslamshahr Health Network: The average Coronavirus death rate in Eslamshahr in September was 50 to 60 patients. (Mehr news agency, September 28, 2020).
- According to doctors and nurses, Afzalipour and Payambar Azam hospitals in Kerman are full of Coronavirus patients. All ICU beds are occupied, and they are severely short of masks and ventilators. Coronavirus patients are gradually occupying the rest of the hospitals.
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: The Health Ministry has banned discussing that students have contracted the virus by attending the classes in person.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, September 28, 2020, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 444 cities had exceeded 111,300. The number of victims in Tehran is 26,531, East Azerbaijan 3,668, Khuzestan 7.218, Isfahan 5,484, Qom 4,945, Lorestan 4,933, Golestan 3,171, Alborz 3,100, Hamedan 2,929, West Azerbaijan 2,916, and Semnan 1,466.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 28, 2020