- Behesht Zahra, Tehran’s main Cemetery’s CEO: More than 100 citizens die every day due to Coronavirus. (Mehr news agency, October 13, 2020)
- Massoud Younesian, Tehran’s University of Medical Sciences: It is likely that in mid-December, the daily death toll in the country will reach 800. Today’s death toll is the result of actions taken a month ago. (Mizan news agency, October 13, 2020)
- General Director of the Iranian regime Medical Council: The slope of Coronavirus mortality among the people and the medical staff of the country is not justifiable. We had warned several times that a situation like this would happen since March 2020, but no attention was paid. We will still face an increase in mortality. (Mehr, October 13, 2020)
- Masoud Mardani, a member of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): I have called seven to eight hospitals to admit a patient, but they say we have run out of beds. (Hamshahri daily, October 13, 2020)
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: The total number of patients in the Province, except in Kashan and Aran va Bidgol is 1617, 327 are in ICU. Fifty-nine patients have died in the past 24 hours.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Tuesday, October 13, 2020, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 458 cities had exceeded 122,300. The number of victims in Tehran is 29,201, Khorasan Razavi 9,200, Khuzestan 7,838, Isfahan 6,399, Lorestan 5,328, Qom 5,225, East Azerbaijan 4,323, West Azerbaijan 3,372, Alborz 3,348, Hamedan 3,228, Kermanshah 2,668, Kerman 1,875, Bushehr 1,470, Ardabil 1,426, and Ilam 1,009.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 13, 2020