- Mohammad Kariminia, a member of the Vaccine Production Committee: Does the standard vaccine test on the people of another country indicate that this will give our people the same result? And (why) no more information is provided? Why all this secrecy?
- Minoo Mohraz, member of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): The next waves of COVID-19 outbreak are beginning.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the NCCT: With the slightest carelessness, the Coronavirus outbreak erupts, and the fourth peak will be much more severe than before.
- Mazandaran and Babol Universities of Medical Sciences: 21 COVID-19 patients have died in the past 24 hours.
- Abadan University of Medical Sciences: The disease has been spreading upwardly, and there is a possibility of a severe peak in February and March.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on January 22, 2021, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 478 cities had exceeded 205,000. The number of victims in Tehran is 49,831, Isfahan 12,945, Khorasan Razavi 13,870, Khuzestan 10,235, Mazandaran 8,197, East Azerbaijan 7,833, Gilan 7,276, Fars 6,212, Alborz 5,283, Yazd 3,757, Kurdistan 3,516, Ardabil 2,542, Hormozgan 2,145, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,635, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 1,514.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
January 22, 2021