- In order to control the regime’s growing scandal in dealing with the vaccine crisis, Rouhani said, today, the process of disseminating information about the vaccine and all related issues should be done through a single-channel who is the spokesperson for the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT).
- Minoo Mohraz, member of the NCCT, Scientific Committee: With a more aggressive wave of COVID-19 in mid-February and March 2021, hospitals will find themselves in a bad situation. The disease will affect all ages. (Entekhab daily, February 11, 2021)
- Hamid Souri, head of the NCCT epidemiology Committee: The situation in Shadegan (Khuzestan Province) is catastrophic. The Coronavirus epidemic in the country is worrisome. (IRNA news agency, February 11, 2021)
- Saveh University of Medical Sciences: The number of COVID-19 patients in the first week of February was equal to the total number of COVID-19 patients in January 2021. The fourth Coronavirus outbreak in Saveh is definite. (ISNA news agency, February 11, 2021)
- Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences: Currently, 210 patients with acute conditions continue to live in ICU with the help of the respiratory system. (State radio and TV, February 11, 2021)
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: The fourth Coronavirus wave will be much harder than the first three. The concurrence of the COVID-19 with the flu and cold adds to the severity of the problem. (IRNA, February 11, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced, Thursday, February 11, 2021, that Coronavirus death toll in 480 cities across Iran had exceeded 214,300. The number of victims in Tehran is 51,446, Isfahan 13,720, Khuzestan 10,735, Mazandaran 8,967, West Azerbaijan 7,923, Gilan 7,641, Fars 6,452, Alborz 5,433, Sistan and Baluchestan 5,116, Hamedan 5,068, Kerman 4,759, Yazd 3,937, Kurdistan 3,692, North Khorasan 3,308, Ilam 2,211, South Khorasan 2,051, and Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari 1,730.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
February 11, 2021