- Regime’s Health Ministry: The COVID-19 status in Tehran, Karaj, Shahr-e-Rey, and Shemiranat, has turned orange. (IRNA news agency, March 27, 2021)
- Alireza Reisi, the spokesperson for the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): Red cities have risen from 9 to 23 and orange cities from 31 to 44, showing that the virus is spreading. (State TV, March 27, 2021)
- Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences: The actual number of patients with the British COVID-19 may be much higher than the detected. (IRNA, March 27, 2021)
- Shahreza Health Network: The COVID-19 situation in Shahreza (in Isfahan Province) is like embers beneath the ashes. Confirmed and suspicious respiratory deaths last year compared to the year preceding it have increased four-fold. (Mehr news agency, March 27, 2021)
- Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences: The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations in the first week of the Nowruz (Persian New Year) holiday has increased by 50%. (ISNA news agency, March 27, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, March 27, 2021, that the Coronavirus fatalities in 526 cities had exceeded 238,500. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 55,331, Isfahan 15,500, Khorasan Razavi 15,490, Khuzestan 13,809, Mazandaran 10,170, Lorestan 10,058, East Azerbaijan 9,378, Alborz 5,918, Sistan and Baluchestan 5,541, Semnan 4,075, and Ilam 2,441.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
March 27, 2021