- Member of the regime’s parliamentary Health Commission: With the relaxation of the COVID-19 restrictions by the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT), similar to the 5th outbreak, the 6th outbreak is likely to emerge. (State-run daily, Donyaye Eqtesad, November 27, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 309 people were infected with COVID-19. There are currently 169 COVID-19 patients in ICU. (Tasnim news agency, November 27, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: The number of COVID-19 patients hospitalized has reached 1,203, of which 160 are in ICU. (Tasnim, November 27, 2021)
- Yazd University of Medicine: 356 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, and 95 are in critical condition in ICU. (Mehr news agency, November 27, 2021)
- “Officials always think of importing vaccines after the crisis. Following the World Health Organization’s warning of the emergence of the new COVID-19 variant, we should not procrastinate as before until our compatriots die.” (State-run daily, Jahan-e Sana’t, November 27, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, November 27, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 481,900. In Tehran death toll has reached 112,915, Khorasan Razavi 39,225, Isfahan 33,035, Khuzestan 29,290, West Azerbaijan 18,073, Fars 17,940, Mazandaran 17,575, East Azerbaijan 16,643, Lorestan 15,965, Qom 13,060, Kermanshah 8,979, Yazd 7,923, Kurdistan 7,877, and Qazvin 5,554.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 27, 2021