- Iraj Harirchi, deputy Health Minister, says that the Coronavirus victims make up 19 to 20% of the total number of dead in the country, but the director of Tabriz cemeteries said that in the past three days, the number of Coronavirus fatalities had been more than the total number of ordinary deaths. (IRNA, September 30, 2020)
- The spokesperson for the Health Commission of the regime parliament: In setting an example in combatting Coronavirus, Tehran has the worst condition. Various ministries and officials usually veto decisions. This aggravates the disease and puts extra pressure on the medical staff. (ISNA, September 29, 2020)
- Masoud Mardani, member of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): The number of hospitalized, infected and dead, especially in Tehran, is increasing rapidly; The hospital corridors will be filled with Coronavirus patients in the coming weeks. (ISNA, September 30, 2020)
- Lorestan University of Medical Sciences: The Coronavirus status in Lorestan is “bad.” The average of positive samples has reached 50%. (ILNA, September 29, 2020)
- Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences: The third wave of the Coronavirus outbreak in Kurdistan will have many fatalities and be a catastrophe if not controlled. (Mehr, September 30, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, that the number of Coronavirus death toll in 450 cities across Iran had exceeded 112,800. The number of victims in Tehran is 26,781, Khorasan Razavi 8,349, Khuzestan 7,343, Isfahan 5,569, Mazandaran 5,352, Qom 4,980, Lorestan 4,968, Gilan 4,551, East Azerbaijan 3,773, Golestan 3,271, Alborz 3,125, Kermanshah 2,512, Semnan 1,511, Central Province 1,475, Bushehr 1,370, and Ardabil 1,344.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 30, 2020