• Saeed Namaki, regime’s Health Minister: We prepared ourselves for the fifth COVID-19 outbreak to become violent.
• Tehran is exploding without an empty hospital bed. If anyone contracts Coronavirus, they may not find an empty bed anywhere unless the patient knows someone high up at the level of a deputy minister. (Mehr news agency, July 29, 2021)
• Member of the regime parliamentary Health Commission: Mazandaran Province has the highest COVID-19 patients; all hospitals and emergency departments are full. This situation is similar in Mazandaran, Golestan, and Gilan, but Mazandaran is worse than others. (ISNA news agency, July 29, 2021)
• Ahvaz University of Medical Sciences: The number of COVID-19 patients has increased by 100% compared to 2 weeks ago. (IRNA news agency, July 29, 2021)
• Guilan University of Medical Sciences: The number of hospitalized patients has exceeded 1,000. Hospitals are full of COVID-19 patients. (Tasnim news agency, July 29, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Thursday, July 28, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 341,200. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 79,676, Isfahan 23,110, Khuzestan 21,696, Khorasan Razavi 20,650, East Azerbaijan 13,448, Mazandaran 13,220, West Azerbaijan 12,468, Fars 11,607, Gilan 11,026, Qom 10,225, Alborz 9,918, Sistan and Baluchestan 9,605, Kerman 8,383, Golestan 8,005, Hamedan 7,118, Yazd 5,897, Hormozgan 5,725, and Kurdistan 5,647.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
July 29, 2021