In the early hours of Monday, October 5, 2020, in protest against the execution of detained protesters (Navid Afkari, and Mostafa Salehi), as well as the arrests and death sentences issued for arrested protesters, the defiant youths set fire on the entrances of six regime centers of repression in Tehran, Kerman, Mashhad and Kazerun. They included:
- Tehran – Center for management of Seminaries in Tehran Province, used for suppression and spreading terrorism.
- Tehran – Seminary, a center for spreading terrorism and extremism.
- Kerman – Seminary, a center for spreading terrorism and extremism.
- Mashhad – Entrances and signs of two centers of paramilitary Basij repressive forces.
- Kazerun – Entrance of the repressive Basij forces.
At the same time, the defiant youths set fire to the banner of Qassem Soleimani (the eliminated commander of the terrorist Quds Force) and the banner of the Basij repressive forces in Tehran and Rasht, respectively.
The people enthusiastically welcomed the targeting of these repressive centers, which takes place at the height of the repressive forces’ readiness.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 6, 2020