- Monday morning, April 25, 2022, more than 100 servers and computers, dozens of portals, and databases, 37 sites, and 12 internal portals of the Ministry of Agriculture Jihad were disrupted and destroyed.
- Pictures of the Iranian Resistance’s Leadership, accompanied with the slogan of “Viva Rajavi,” and defaced pictures of Khamenei as well as the slogan “Death to Khamenei” was posted on the homepage of the Ministry of Agriculture Jihad.
- @Ghyamsarnegouny telegram channel announced: “Major cyberattack on the Ministry of Agriculture Jihad’s websites, portals and databases is a campaign and a response to the suppression the oppressed farmers of Iran, especially in Isfahan and breaks the wall of repression.
- Last December, the regime’s repressive forces set fire to the tents belonging to Isfahan farmers in the dry bed of the Zayandehroud River and opened fire on the deprived farmers, blinding many of them with pellet guns.
- Several sites that were taken down include the Ministry of Agriculture Jihad’s main website, the office of the Representative of the Supreme Leader, Imam Sajjad Bassij Base, Headquarters for Bassij Resistance, Jihadists’ Cultural and Athletics Institution, The Deputy Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Office of Parliamentary Affairs, Center for Information Technology and Communication, Agricultural GSI Map, Office of Economic Affairs, Alborz Province Agriculture Jihad Organization, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Agriculture Jihad Organization, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer Ahmad Agriculture Jihad Organization, Kermanshah Province Agriculture Jihad Organization, Markazi (Central Province’s Agriculture Jihad Organization.
— People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) (@Mojahedineng) April 25, 2022
On January 27, “Resistance Units,” supporters of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) disrupted 27 regime television and radio networks and shut down more than 400 radio and television servers. The images of the resistance leaders, Mr. Massoud Rajavi and Mrs. Maryam Rajavi were shown and slogans such as “Death to Khamenei”, “Hail to Rajavi”, and a short excerpt from one of Mr. Rajavi’s speeches were broadcast in some of these networks.
In the morning hours of March 14, Resistance Units” supporters of the MEK, put the websites affiliated with the regime’s Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance out of reach. Photos of Massoud and Maryam Rajavi with the slogan “Long live Rajavi” and a photo of Khamenei crossed out with the slogan “Down with Khamenei” were placed on the main pages of these websites. The Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance immediately sent a status report to the Ministers of Intelligence, and Interior, the Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council, the IRGC Commander, the Revolutionary Guards Intelligence Organization, as well as 10 other ministers and 30 other senior regime officials via the internal automation network.
Since Early February in dozens of major shopping malls, historic popular sites, and major public places throughout Iran including in Tehran, Shahriar (a suburb of Tehran), Mashhad, Tabriz, Rasht, Chalus, Lahijan, Langerud, and Neyshabour, the “Resistance Units” have broadcast by loudspeakers chants of “Death to Khamenei, viva Rajavi,” “No to the Shah, no to the mullahs, viva democracy,” “Raisi is the henchman of the 1988 massacre,” “Death to Khamenei, damned be Khomeini,” and called for the overthrow of the clerical dictatorship.
Death to Khamenei; hail to Rajavi
Neither the Shah nor the mullah; I'm for the peoplepic.twitter.com/u1xD6phUO8
— Iran News Update (@IranNewsUpdate1) April 19, 2022
Updated on 9:00 PM CEST
Today, the state-run Seraj news reported: “The official network of hypocrites, regime’s pejorative term for the Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK/PMOI), and supporters of Massoud Rajavi and Maryam Rajavi announced on their television that they had attacked the sites of the Ministry of Agriculture Jihad, imagining to have inflicted a blow against the state. The hypocrites can’t stand the ministry’s fight against the mafia and have started their attacks on the influential ministries.”
“Recently, the Supreme Leader’s website had an interview with the Minister of Agriculture Jihad Dr. Seyyed Javad Sadati Nejad, which was widely covered inside and outside the country, and this motivated the hypocrites to attack the website of the Ministry of Agriculture Jihad,” Seraj added. “The fact that the hypocrites consider the attacks an achievement, carries the hope that the ministry is on the right path in fighting corruption and solving the problems of agriculture.”