THE CONTENT OF THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH THE LATEST NEWS
UPDATE: 8:30 PM CEST
Iran: Coronavirus Update, Over 67,600 Deaths, July 8, 2020, 6:00 PM CEST
NUMBER OF VICTIMS (AS OF July 8, 2020, 6:00 PM CEST):
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI) announced this afternoon, July 8, 2020, that Coronavirus has taken the lives of more than 67,600 in 342 cities across Iran. The death toll in various provinces include: 17050 in Tehran, 4890 in Khorasan Razavi, 4050 in Qom, 2470 in Lorestan, 1970 in East Azerbaijan, 1735 in Kermanshah, 1575 in Hamedan, 650 in Zanjan, This is in addition to reports obtained from other provinces.
UPDATE: 8:15 PM CEST
Iran’s Coronavirus Outbreak Sets New Records, but Is Still Underreported
Iran continues to set new records for single-day death totals from the novel coronavirus outbreak. The regime’s Health Ministry while announcing the regime’s engineered statistics, acknowledged on Tuesday that 200 people had died over the previous 24 hours. This the highest death toll announced by the regime. Meanwhile, the Iranian Resistance announced on Tuesday that over 66,900 people have lost their lives because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
UPDATE: 3:45 PM CEST
NCRI Women’s Committee: Iran Regime Increases Pressure on Female Prisoners Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
The latest monthly report by the Women’s Committee of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) confirms the misogynous mullahs’ regime’s ongoing violations of Iranian women’s rights. According to this report, the regime has increased its pressure on female political prisoners amid the coronavirus outbreak.
UPDATE: 3:10 PM CEST
July 7, 2020 – “Freedom, justice and people’s sovereignty with Maryam Rajavi” MEK Resistance Units
“Freedom and humanity will prevail in Iran.”
Tehran— “Freedom, justice and people’s sovereignty with Maryam Rajavi”
Tehran— “We can and we must overthrow the dictator”
Tehran— “Freedom and humanity will prevail in Iran”
Khorramabad— “Down with Khamenei”
“Maryam Rajavi’s ten point plan is the true vision of a free Iran” MEK Resistance Units
Tehran— “Maryam Rajavi’s ten-point plan is the true vision of a free Iran”
Tehran— “If resisting the mullahs is considered a crime, we are proud of it”
Damavand— “The youth of the country, join the Resistance Units”
Rasht— “Maryam Rajavi, we are waiting for you, Iran Maryam, Maryam Iran”
Damavand— “Down with Khamenei, hail to freedom”
Isfahan— “Down with the principle of the Supreme Leader’s rule”
UPDATE: 9:00 AM CEST
Iran: As Factional Feuding Escalates, Parliament Deputies Summon Rouhani
- FM Javad Zarif acknowledged that on foreign policy he acted under the chief terrorist, Qassem Soleimani’s guidance
- Parliament deputy Naghd-Ali: There must be a trial to prosecute not only Zarif but also Rouhani for treason. Let us commence the Rouhani’s impeachment today
As the factional feuding escalates within the regime, several parliament deputies called for questioning Hassan Rouhani, and even called for his impeachment, during Javad Zarif‘s appearance at the parliament, Seyed Naser Mousavi Largani, member of the parliament presidium, told the IRGC affiliated news agency, Fars on Saturday, July 5, “The motion to question Rouhani has been signed by 200 deputies so far, and we expect to have more signatures.”
UPDATE: 8:30 AM CEST
Free Iran Global Summit. Resistance Units Key to Victory. Iran Rising Up for Freedom.
Strength and resilience, message of Atena Daemi from inside prison
Atena Daemi: Every new sentence affirms that I am free; I will stand to the end
Explosion in south of Tehran leaves five dead and wounded
Following a series of explosions and fires across Iran, a massive explosion rocked the industrial town of Baghershahr located south of Tehran in the early morning hours of Tuesday, July 7. This enormous blast left two people killed and three injured. The mullahs’ regime is saying oxygen capsules exploding are the cause of the massive incident.
IRNA, the regime’s official news agency, wired a report citing the mayor of Kahrizak, a town in southern Tehran confirming the casualty count of this explosion. “Negligence by employees of a workshop involved with filling oxygen capsules led top an explosion at 3:20 am local time Tuesday morning, resulting in two deaths and three injuries,” the Kahrizak mayor said. “The oxygen capsule explosion was so severe that walls of the Saipa Press factory near this workshop were even damaged,” he added.
Iran: Coronavirus Fatalities in 342 Cities Exceeds 66,900
- Regime’s Health Ministry announced for the first time that the number of deaths in the past 24 hours had reached 200, 26% more than the highest figure made public in the last five months.
- The Health Ministry announced 20 provinces in a state of red and alarm
- Director of Tehran City Council: 70 Coronavirus Patients were buried in Behesht Zahra Cemetery yesterday
- Head of Infectious Diseases Department at Masih Daneshvari Hospital: There are no empty beds. Canopies are set up in open air for patients waiting to be transferred to the wards when beds are emptied. Naturally, when the number of patients exceeds the limit, it gets out of control.
- Mrs. Maryam Rajavi: The rapid rise in the number of Coronavirus victims across the country, especially in Tehran, to some of which the regime’s officials reluctantly admit, is due to the criminal policies of Khamenei and Rouhani. Instead of providing temporary relief for workers, they force them to go to work in the busiest and most contaminated areas without minimum preventive and treatment resources. At the same time, they blame the people for not abiding by health protocols and for the spread of the virus. This is the strategy of mass casualties to forestall the danger of an uprising and their overthrow.
Iran news in brief, July 8, 2020
Iran: Coronavirus Fatalities in 342 Cities Exceeds 66,900
Explosion in South of Tehran Leaves Five Dead and Wounded
Iran Regime’s Security Forces Arrest Female Christian Convert
Wednesday, July 8, 2020, marks the 235th day since the beginning of the nationwide Iran protests.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) has identified 755 of the more than 1500 protesters killed by the regime so far.
Mrs. Maryam Rajavi the President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) has called on the United Nations to urgently send an international fact-finding mission to Iranian prisons to meet with the detainees.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE UPRISING:
Number of uprising cities: 191
Number of martyrs: At least 1500
Number of injured: More than 4,000
Number of detainees: More than 12,000
Read more: Latest News in Brief- July 7, 2020