- Alireza Zali, deputy head of the National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) in Tehran: Unlike the last four weeks, in which we were observing a declining pattern, yesterday we saw an increase in statistics, which could be alarming. (Mehr news agency, September 27, 2021)
- Ahvaz Jundishapur Medical University: We are worried about the next COVID-19 outbreak that will occur in November. (ISNA news agency, September 27, 2021)
- Ardabil Medical University: Coronavirus is still dangerous, and we may see a Coronavirus surge again in the Province.
- In West Azerbaijan, 1,067 people were infected with COVID-19, of whom 372 were hospitalized, and 31 died during the past 24 hours. (State Radio and TV news agency, September 27, 2021)
- Isfahan Medical University: The COVID-19 statistics in the Province, not including Aran va Bidgol is 2,105 hospitalized, 356 patients are in ICU, and 29 died during the past 24 hours. (IMNA news agency, September 27, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Monday, September 27, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 440,900. The fatalities in Tehran has reached 103,456, Khorasan Razavi 36,125, Isfahan 29,380, Khuzestan 27,021, Fars 15,809, West Azerbaijan 15,738, East Azerbaijan 15,608, , Gilan 15,420, Lorestan 14,820, Alborz 12,893, Sistan and Baluchestan 12,550, Hamedan 8,298, Central Province 8,068, Kermanshah 7,864, Kurdistan 6,952, North Khorasan 5,684, Ardabil 5,545, and South Khorasan 3,851.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
September 27, 2021