- The COVID-19 status in Central Province is a high-risk situation. Arak, Mahalat, Ashtian, and Tafresh are orange, and there are no points in the Province where the situation is blue or white (virus-free). (Mehr news agency, November 13, 2021)
- The National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT) office in West Azerbaijan: Coronavirus red zones has risen to six cities and is spreading to new areas. (Mehr, November 13, 2021)
- Yasuj Medical University: Out of 442 PCR samples received from the Province’s laboratories, 39% were positive. (Mehr, November 13, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: Estahban, Sarchehan, Nourabad, Jahrom, and Khafr are red, and we face the danger of increasing red COVID-19 cities. (Mehr, November 13, 2021)
- In Kerman, the trend of spreading Coronavirus outbreaks in 23 cities has been increasing, and currently, 16 cities in the Province are yellow. (Tasnim news agency, November 13, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Saturday, November 13, 2021, that the COVID-19 death toll in 547 cities had surpassed 475,300. In Tehran, the death toll has reached 111,515, Khorasan Razavi 38,825, Isfahan 32,465, West Azerbaijan 17,688, Fars 17,515, East Azerbaijan 16,458, Lorestan 15,755, Alborz 14,003, Hamedan 8,843, Hormozgan 7,925, Semnan 6,325, North Khorasan 6,043, and Zanjan 4,485.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 13, 2021