- Iran Medical University: Since a month ago, we expected that from late October to early November, we would have an increase in COVID-19 infections, and that has now happened. (ISNA news agency, November 5, 2021)
- Despite warnings by the regime’s experts about the sixth COVID-19 outbreak, schools will start operating on Saturday, November 6, on the order of the Education Ministry. (Tasnim news agency, November 5, 2021)
- Governor of Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad: Since the beginning of April, 1,091 students in this city have been infected with Coronavirus, 242 since September 23. (IRNA news agency, November 5, 2021)
- West Azerbaijan Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 846 people were identified with COVID-19. There are 1,029 COVID-19 patients hospitalized, 225 in ICU. (Tasnim, November 5, 2021)
- Yazd Medical University: The number of COVID-19 patients has risen since yesterday. 363 COVID-19 cases have been identified. (Mehr news agency, November 5, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, November 5, 2021, that the COVID-19 death in 547 cities had exceeded 470,800. In Tehran the number of victims has reached 110,405, Khorasan Razavi 38,485, Isfahan 32,110, Fars 17,305, East Azerbaijan 16,328, Lorestan 15,620, Kerman 12,532, Kermanshah 8,704, Central Province 8,593, Yazd 7,728, Semnan 6,270, North Khorasan 5,993, South Khorasan 4,066, and Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad 3,474.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 5, 2021