- In response to the “Barakat” vaccine scandal being highly publicized, a regime parliament deputy quoted Khamenei as saying, “Do not deny this vaccine, it is a matter of honor and pride.” Two days ago, the regime’s advisor to the Health Ministry revealed, “We made a mistake, trust in (domestically produced COVID-19 vaccines named “Barakat”) was misplaced. The state-owned company was supposed to produce 50 million vaccine doses by October 22, but it did not, and we are now discredited.” Raisi’s vice-president, Mohammad Mokhber was the head of the plundering conglomerate, known as “The Execution of Imam Khomeini’s Order,” in charge of “Barakat Vaccines.”
- Mashhad Medical University: Coronavirus outpatients have increased from 1400 to 2000 in recent days. (IRNA news agency, November 9, 2021)
- Lorestan Medical University: The COVID-19 status in Poldakhtar, Khorramabad, and Aligudarz in Lorestan is red, Borujerd, and Selseleh are orange, and Azna, Dorud, and Kuhdasht are yellow. (IRNA, November 9, 2021)
- Shiraz Medical University: In the past 24 hours, 240 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized. (Mehr news agency, November 9, 2021)
- Isfahan and Kashan Medical Universities: Currently there are 1,261 COVID-19 patients hospitalized, 303 in ICU. (IMNA news agency, November 9, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had exceeded 473,100. In Tehran at least 111,005 people have lost their lives, in Khorasan Razavi 38,650, Isfahan 32,290, Khuzestan 28,900, Fars 17,410, East Azerbaijan 16,388, Lorestan 15,690, Alborz 13,938, Kerman 12,592, Golestan 10,405, Kermanshah 8,759, Kurdistan 7,667, Semnan 6,300, North Khorasan 6,018, and South Khorasan 4,086.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 9, 2021