- Iraj Harirchi, regime Deputy Health Minister: “For every Coronavirus death, between 200 to 1,000 people are infected with an average of about 60% in the country.”
- Regime’s Parliamentary Health Commission: “In the past 24 hours, 14,000 people have been infected, and 460 have died. The virus is infecting people rapidly. Instead of walking behind the virus and dealing with the damage, we must stop the transition chain. (ILNA, November 27, 2020)
- Director of Fayyaz Bakhsh Hospital: “The third wave of the Coronavirus outbreak is much more severe than the first and second, and unfortunately, we have more severe types in this peak. (State TV, November 27, 2020)
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences: Except for Kashan, Aran va Bidgol, 34 people died in the past 24 hours. There are 1,776 inpatients in Isfahan Province, 363 in ICU.
- Kerman University of Medical Sciences: 22 patients died in the past 24 hours, and the number of deaths overall is 1,834.
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, November 27, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 465 cities had exceeded 170,200. The number of victims in Tehran is 41,911, Khorasan Razavi 12,050, Isfahan 9,685, Lorestan 7,000, East Azerbaijan 6,779, West Azerbaijan 6,260, Gilan 5,736, Fars 4,817, Alborz 4,557, Sistan and Baluchestan 4,301, Hamedan 4,275, Golestan 4,237, Kermanshah 3,666, Central Province 3,333, Kerman 3,259, Yazd 2,977, North Khorasan 2,673, Semnan 2,514, Ardabil 1,915, Bushehr 1,769, Ilam 1,725, Zanjan 1,700, and South Khorasan 1,536.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
November 27, 2020