- The National Coronavirus Combat Taskforce (NCCT): The outlined protocols have not been observed in Ebrabim Raisi’s electoral rally. What was practiced in the election rally was against all instructions and protocols. (State-run media, E’temad Online, June 13, 2021)
- Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences: Last week, the number of COVID-19 hospitalizations increased by 11% due to the election activities. In the coming weeks, we should see an increase in hospitalizations and deaths.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the NCCT: The COVID-19 mortality rate is higher than the official number. In the next two to three weeks, the three-digit deaths will continue. (ISNA news agency, June 13, 2021)
- Deputy Health Minister: Most occupational workgroups attend their jobs, while only groups 1 and 2 should be active. The COVID-19 Death rates are still high. (Mashregh news website, June 13, 2021)
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences: We still have more than 200 COVID-19 patient admission per day, while in March, the daily number of admissions had dropped below 100. (ISNA, June 13, 2021)
- Ahvaz University of Medical Sciences: The Coronavirus death toll in Khuzestan Province in the past week increased by 3.4 percent compared to the previous week. (ISNA, June 13, 2021)
The People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on June 13, 2021, that the Coronavirus death toll in 547 cities had surpassed 311,000. The number of victims in Tehran has reached 72,876, Isfahan 20,880, Khuzestan 19,531, Khorasan Razavi 18,905, East Azerbaijan 12,758, West Azerbaijan 11,708, Fars 10,407, Alborz 8,883, Hamedan 6,793, Central Province 6,453, Kurdistan 5,322, North Khorasan 4,438, Hormozgan 4,155, Zanjan 3,395,Ilam 3,256, and South Khorasan 2,861.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
June 13, 2021